Monday 11 July 2011

Packaging & Identity

I went to the two Goodwill stores and finally decided on these three items:

  • a mug
  • socks
  • a set of two small hand warmers
It was a rainy day, so I guess I was in the mood for comfort and warmth.
I'm thinking of making a kit of some sort... something kind of funny to survive long New York City winters. Here are my glamorous three objects:


I stumbled upon the identity for a London-based supermarket designed by Unreal studio. http://identitydesigned.com/the-peoples-supermarket/ I love how simple, effective, and utilitarian the design is. delicious.

2 comments:

  1. I love it too!
    Thanks for sharing and good luck with your project!

    F

    ReplyDelete
  2. good.

    think you have a typographic formula that's working for you now.

    suggest you go back to the new york times articles pieces and rework a few.

    script and a strong sans serif.

    until it starts to feel repetitive.

    then just move on to the next brilliant idea.

    xo

    g.

    ReplyDelete